Thanks a Bunch!
This past year has been one for the books at Urban Roots. Here’s a list of our top 7 things we are grateful for this year!
- Graduating 46 youth leaders from three different programs.
- Deepening our food access partnerships, who helped us distribute over 21,500 pounds of produce to our community.
- The dedication of our AMAZING Community Crew volunteers, who give a tremendous amount of time to help us grow and harvest fresh produce for our neighbors.
- All the hard work that has gone into our South Austin Farm.
- (Finally) getting to celebrate youth for the first time since 2019 at our annual Tour de Farm event, which also was a great way to commemorate our new South Austin Farm and some very generous partners.
- Our Board and staff who are working hard to advance our mission, support our growing youth leaders, and nourish our community.
- All of our incredible donors, supporters, and friends–we couldn’t have done it without all of YOU!
Stay up to date with Urban Roots by subscribing to our newsletter. Follow us on social media @UrbanRootsATX on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.