Calling all interested youth applicants for the upcoming Urban Roots Food & Leadership Fellowship! This is a paid leadership development program for young adults in the Austin area that are between 17 – 23 years old. Fellows will learn how to grow thousands of pounds of sustainable produce while growing core professional development skills and completing an in-depth service project with a hunger relief partner in Austin. The application link and additional details are below. For more info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry to apply, the deadline is next week!
– What: Urban Roots Food & Leadership Fellowship
– Who We Are Recruiting: Young adults in the Austin area that are between 17-23 years old
– Program Hours: 16 hours/week. Work days are Tuesday – Friday; Tuesday is virtual, Wednesday – Friday will be at the farm
– Pay: $12/hour (part virtual; part in-person)
– When: Starts September 29th, Ends January 22
– Deadline to Apply: September 15th
– Application: https://tinyurl.com/FLF-Fall-2020