Celebrating its tenth anniversary, Urban Roots’ annual Tour de Farm event is an inspiring gathering that will feature a conversation with our community about food and food access led by Urban Roots youth leaders. Join us on May 11th from 6 to 9 p.m.
for an evening showcasing young voices of change and a delicious chef-crafted, farm-to-table dinner. The event will also feature Distant Relatives
modern African American food and a plant-strong menu sourced from Urban Roots farms. The menu will be paired with delectable items from the Meanwhile Brewing taproom and local artisan food and beverage makers. Tickets and table sponsorships are now sold out!
The benefit evening also includes:
- a South Austin Farm tour with an artisanal food tasting and signature cocktails;
- a performance by singer and soulwriter Ray Prim and his band;
- Chulita Vinyl Club ATX spinning the cocktail hour - El Disco es Cultura!;
- an auction and raffle; and
- lively yard games and great conversation!